Saturday, August 4, 2012

Get Bent!

As my readers are no doubt aware, I love my catrike! It has saved me a great deal of physical discomfort, and produced much stronger leg muscles. But there is a downside to my beloved trike, it is too wide for some situations. There are times when I find myself having to negotiate heavy traffic in the city, and riding around parked vehicles is tricky enough without sticking an extra two feet out into traffic. Many cities these days at least make a minimal effort to provide bike routes and shared lanes, but not all drivers share this point of view, and consequently cycling through urban areas can often times be quite dangerous.  So I have decided to take a different approach. This is a picture of my brand new, used, recumbent 2 wheeled bike.


No comments:

Post a Comment