Monday, August 6, 2012

Guess What!

I was going through the storage shed and found that I still had a box of books hidden in the corner.  The box is nearly full of "Bint" books, a youth novel which I wrote a couple of years ago to raise funds for an awareness campaign.  So if anyone has missed the opportunity to buy one of these books the first time around, just drop me a line and I will get one sent off to you ASAP.


PJ has put a link to the book on the upper right side of the blog under the title Books for Sale, so take a look and order one today.  Remember, all proceeds go to Charity.

Once again, I would like to thank Custom Printers Ltd. in Yorkton, Saskatchewan for their generous sponsorship of this project.  If you find yourself in Yorkton, be sure to stop in and thank them for all their support!

No comments:

Post a Comment